Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall

We are enjoying the Fall so far even though the weather feels more like Summer. Last week I think there was at least 3 days where we set a record for the high each of those days it was in the mid to high 80's.

I met Tom out at one of his dealers farms on Friday so Evan could see Dad at work. We had some time before they started harvesting so we took some pictures with the combine.

My friend Jen came to visit from Kentucky last weekend too. She has 10 month old twins so it was a little get away for her. We had a great time catching up and had lots of mom talk. I took her to the Mall of America and to Ikea for her first time. She loved it! We even went to a Sunday afternoon chic flick. I was glad she got to meet Evan and it was so much fun to have her here in MN! I miss her already.


Sunday we took Evan to the pumpkin patch to pick out his very own pumpkin. As you can see there were a lot to choose from. I love his expression in these pictures. I think he is trying to tell me that he has had enough pictures for a while.



We are heading home to St. Louis this coming weekend for Evan's Baptism. It will be a great weekend spent with both of our families. We are all looking forward to it. Til next time........



1 comment:

  1. He is the cutest baby in the whole world, with one exception, haha.
    His little mouth is so expressive. I love pictures where you see the "scale" of a baby next to something. Like the pumpkins, he is so little, but the COMBINE???!!!! That's a first for me!!

    ReplyDelete