Thursday, February 3, 2011

Giggles

Evan is now 6 months and we have entered the giggle stage which is so fun. We had his 6 month checkup last week and he weighs 19lbs which is in the 73%. The Dr. said he looks great and that we can start feeding him lots of fruits and veggies. We had already started a few but now we have introduced a few more. I have to say I haven't found one that he doesn't like. I keep telling Tom that I think we are in trouble when he gets older.


We took another plane ride home a few weeks ago for my best friend Melanie's wedding shower. Evan is quite the experienced traveler and this was his 3rd plane ride already. He does great on planes and pretty much sleeps the whole way. We had a great weekend and were able to catch up with a lot of family and friends.



He has several new tricks these days. He is now sitting with minimal assistance, rolling from stomach to back and he is grabbing everything around him. We also has another milestone yesterday as his first tooth broke through. He had been getting up around midnight for a night or two and we couldn't figure it out. Then, yesterday I felt the little bump. He never got red or swollen it just busted right through. I guess I need to take in his toothless little face as much as I can now. I was actually hoping it might be a little bit longer since I am still nursing. This could be a new adventure to nurse a baby with teeth. "ouch"

Enjoy the video!


2 comments:

  1. the sweetest sounds :) I can't beleive he's already 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan has the cutest mouth and now the giggles that come out of it are a perfect match! What a lucky mom you are!

    ReplyDelete